TRC’s Drunken Beef Burgundy
Drunken Beef Burgundy
An awesome quick and easy Beef Burgundy kicked up with The Resident Chefs Drunken Onion Dip Mix!
Write a review
- 1 package The Resident Chef Drunken Onion Dip Mix
- 2 lbs of beef stew meat, one inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup dry red wine ( I like cabernet or merlot)
- 3 to 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- In a large stockpot or skillet over medium/high heat, heat the oil and add the beef. Cook until meat is browned on all sides. Drain any remaining oil in the pan. Stir in both cans of soup, the red wine and the entire bag of Drunken Onion Dip Mix, bring this mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until the beef is tender. Stir in the sliced mushrooms and cook up to 30 minutes longer. I like to serve this over egg noodles or rice.
- You can also make this in a crock pot! Brown the meat and then place all ingredients in crock pot for up to 8 hours on low - absolutely easy and delicious!
- Get your TRC Drunken Onion Dip mix today at http://theresidentchef.com/product/drunken-onion-dip/
The Resident Chef http://theresidentchef.com/